Toyota Corolla 2012 Red

Review of the car owner Toyota Corolla 2012 I will try to describe in simple terms the 2012 Toyota Corolla sedan (1.6L, 124 hp, automatic transmission, mileage 16,000 km, metallic silver). Background and torments of choice. Briefly about myself (height 174 cm, weight 68 kg) in order to understand the ratio of my size and the car. Until the Corolla I drove only a VAZ 2105 Zhiguli and an Opel Corse. And so it was in May 2012. When buying a car, I considered Volkswagen Jettu, Opel Astra, Ford Focus as competitors. Began with a Ford salon. It turned out that there were a lot of people there, so it didn't come to a test drive. I sat down in the Ford Focus, which was in the cabin, and no matter how hard I tried to adjust the seat for myself, it was not comfortable. Now the pedals are far away, then the hands must be extended to reach the steering wheel. In general, I realized that this is not my car. The next saloon was Volkswagen. But there, unfortunately, there were no jets in the cabin, and those that were on the street were sold and the managers did not want to let Toyota Corolla 2012 Red  me into them. Well, okay, in the future, after buying the Corolla, I arrived at their salon and sat in the jet and sighed with relief for the convenience of the cabin in the Corolla I liked more and more, besides, the jet cost 100 tr. more expensive, but I would not take it even at the same price. My father and I went to the Toyota salon. The manager who told us about the Corolla and conducted the test drive was a girl. I don’t know if it’s bad or not, but I couldn’t listen to her with my mouth open. Apparently on the technical side, the guys are better prepared. But this did not spoil the opinion of the car. The set for the test drive was the maximum speed. In my case, the engines were the same. I really liked the rear-view camera, but it was only in the maximum configuration, and this is more expensive than mine (I have comfort) by approx. 150 tr. However, you don't feel any discomfort from the lack of a camera on the king. Whenever I go in reverse, I am guided by the side and rear mirrors. I admit the truth when I park backwards, then with the camera I could drive closer to the obstacle from behind, without the camera it turns out somewhere half a meter to the obstacle. This is without leaving the car If you estimate the distance, then you can drive up to 5 cm. I think the camera would come in handy if I was driving a Camry, which is almost 30 cm longer. In general, this option can be neglected. The light and rain sensor is also not included in my package. I don’t know, maybe it’s convenient with them, but even without them you don’t feel any inconvenience. He got into the car, turned the key, the car started up. Turned the handle on the direction indicators up to 2 clicks - the dimensions and the dipped beam turned on. In my opinion, it's not difficult. And no light sensor needed. Regarding the rain sensor. In the Corolla, the lever for turning on the wipers is conveniently located and the frequency of their operation is easily adjusted. To the right of the steering wheel is the lever for turning on the wipers. He lifted it up, he himself returned to the place and the wipers made one working move. He lowered it down and the wipers slowly began to clean the glass. Lower it further down and the speed of the wipers increased. Plus, there is a wheel on the lever that has 2 or 3 modes. As a result, we have from 5 to 7 modes of operation of the wipers. That is why I do not experience any inconvenience due to the lack of a rain sensor. Power windows on the rear doors are manual (or "paddles", as they are also called). Rarely does anyone open the rear window in a car, even with an electric drive. However, if you need to open it, it is done very quickly and easily and manually. All the same, not a Zhiguli The windows in the back are lowered flush with the doors, and not like 5 cm remains to stick out on a Zhiguli. There was no radio tape recorder either There were only 4 speakers. However, in the next configuration there is a radio tape recorder, but such a car also costs 70 thousand more. The manager advised me to buy my complete set and then install a radio tape recorder with additional equipment for 15t.r. As a result, it turned out that she messed up something and it costs 30-35 tr. Therefore, I put a 1-DIN radio tape recorder from Sony, not being disappointed in the future. Plus, a niche for a cell phone and every little thing appeared under the radio. May https://cars45.com.gh/uHAkKCDVhCMfyuyx4Z0rfCTh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV & DVD Equipment in Tanzania

Sony Sound Bars

Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB Gold