Mercedes-Benz C200 1999 Blue

Review of the car owner Mercedes-Benz C-Class 1999 Review the first, I will try to write a neutral review about the Fascist w202. The car got by acquaintance in the winter of 2014, before that I was in the same hands for 7 years, in Russia I am the second owner, golden color 1.8 on the machine, mileage 180,000 state at the time of purchase in perfect order, only a salon for dry cleaning. He himself mostly drove Japanese cars, of the Germans there were only 140 s500, sold for an inhuman price tag for repairs and gluttony, there was a Chayzer, turbo, two Crown barrels, Karina, I can't remember everything. Now there is a 90 mark samurai 2.5 s configuration, I ride it like a weekend car - it's emotions, pleasure, entertainment, pastime, and Mers is everyday. Mercedes w202 - I personally like the car in appearance, here it tastes like color, handling at the highest level holds the road, roll into turns is minimal, rooted to the spot on the track, the steering wheel is informative - the car feels confident and proves it, it is comfortable behind the wheel. True, the payback for han Mercedes-Benz C200 1999 Blue dling the stiff suspension bumps are all felt - I take this normally, it's everyone's choice, you can take a bath and not notice them at all, but I love to feel the car. Engine 111, 1.8 is clear that driving it from traffic lights and, in general, is a frustrating disappointment, but for everyday driving it is high-spirited, there is enough on the highway in cities, all the more up to 140 allows you to confidently overtake, faster I do not go - "not on our roads." The oil eats up when you twist it properly 0.5 liters per 1000, if my wife goes for a drive, I don't add it at all. Pour oil Castrol 5w40. Gasoline consumption from 12 to 15 in the combined cycle - in short, gasoline does not bother, the Markovnik eats more. In the cabin, all sorts of adjustments are comfortable to help you find a comfortable position, I don't get tired while driving - I ride for pleasure. The equipment has everything except leather and a sunroof, on a black rag, pieces of wood everywhere, parking sensors, all windows, antibuks antizanos from the button turns off, all kinds of heating (mirrors, washers, front seats), in general there are enough nishtyakov. A separate place for finishing the door panel, there is very little quality plastic, everything is at the highest level - I really like it. The automatic transmission is also completely satisfactory, if you press on the gas it pulls the speed up to 6 - 6.5, quietly switches 2-3 tob, the switching is smooth, you do not notice it in quiet mode. There is a winter mode in the snow helps, in the summer it is faster on the standard, more responsive. The brakes are disc brakes everywhere, I have enough brakes, the work of the ABS is competent, I always turn off the brakes on the Japs, I don't even think about it, it works well and when needed, plus antibuks, anti-union on the rear wheel drive help out, somewhere they don't let you do something stupid. On investments, I immediately put the near xenon, sub, did dry cleaning - there are 16 wheels in the plans. It's reluctant to interfere with the appearance, for me this car has nothing to add, except for the casting of an AMG star. Throughout the cabin, thinking about eco-leather covers. For repairs, consumables: 1) Changing the oil in the engine 5.5 liters volume, filter, resetting the service interval - in the region of 3.5 - 4p 2) We noticed a leak in the windshield oil seal in the spring, the oil seal itself is 550r - for work, whoever does it, I have my own place, therefore I will not say the prices, everywhere it is different. 3) The rear pads creaked, I replaced the BOSH pads themselves - 900r, they did not stop creaking sometimes why I don’t understand - WHO CAN PROMOTE ??? brake discs ok https://cars45.com.gh/wVguiwmvF1TJoWI5NSpzaLk6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV & DVD Equipment in Tanzania

Sony Sound Bars

Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB Gold