Kia Morning 2012 Silver

Review of the car owner Kia Picanto 2012 Good afternoon, I finally got myself together and decided to write, rather not a review, but first impressions of the car, since it was bought recently in January and the mileage is about 1000 km. Thanks to all the owners of this brand who left their feedback on this model. Because it is It helped me a lot with the choice, I hope my little story will help someone. For several years I was the proud owner of the domestic car industry in the form of an Oka car, it was time for a change and I had a choice of what to buy. I had the following requirements for a car: a new one. and maneuverable, since there are mainly two thin adults with a total weight of 130 kg on the way. and a couple of bags, so the volume of the trunk is not important, long trips are not planned, because we live in the Kuban and within a radius of 250 km. there is a black, Azov, who needs a sea of ​​wine on Taman, not far from the mountain. It was important that the economy and the relative reliability I didn't want to take a loan) At the beginning I was considering options  Kia Morning 2012 Silver on mechanics, they seem to be considered more economical and more reliable (the car mechanic masters assured me of this) But recently my wife got the rights and opted for automatic transmission. We ordered three colors: white, beige, and coffee, the priority was not soiled. Two months later came the automatic transmission car, set. comfort, coffee color, what they wanted at a price of 499.900 Oddly enough, good impressions were left about the salon, they unobtrusively offered dopas, after refusal they fell behind, pre-sale preparation was made well, with the documents, too, everything is clear, I registered it without problems.In general, having paid the above amount, I left the salon, by the way the prepayment was only 5 thousand I got used to the car after a couple of km, the only problem was caused by the brakes well, very sharp, three times it jerked better then I drove home (about 120 km) with pleasure, I won't write much about the engine and the gearbox, everything works well, the switches are barely noticeable. The assembly is very good, nothing rattles, I didn't hear the crickets, everything opens, the gaps are quite good. consumption (which I was very afraid) is still difficult to say, on the highway about a hundred showed 5.5 in our town where there are no traffic jams, but traffic lights, cameras and pedestrians, more than 6.5 did not rise, I think this is not bad, especially while running in. The suspension is not bad but the car loves good asphalt, small irregularities are felt, on low-profile tires it will be harsh, but if the disc is 14 and the rubber is higher it will be fine. The stove works well. I haven't used the condo yet. From small quibbles I can say the following: plastic is still a bit hard, the music is on a weak C grade but for the background on the road it will go, the tape recorder illumination is not very good for me, but it can be extinguished, although in general the instrument illumination is very nice, the soundproofing of the wheel arches (but this is treated although in general the noise is normal and there is also an anti-corrosion agent) and the clearance is certainly too small. all the same, after a couple of thousand I will change the oil, it’s not very expensive, it won’t get any worse, I’m undecided with the brand of oil. They write that, in principle, any synthetics are 5-30, but we have castrol here, they write that it is especially for Korean and Japanese. Avto.In general, I am satisfied with the car, justified expectations, because you do not need to forget that this is a budget car. Whoever is considering this option is highly advised, you can consider a complete set and more expensive. Although it is said a lot that the dynamics are not up to par, the automatic transmission is archaic, it eats a lot and the price is naturally overstated, here who has what requests and family budget, everything suits me, over time it will become clear what is with reliability. Hello everyone. Here I want to add a little to my review, since behind a year of operation and 14 thousand mileage. In general, what I expected from this car is what I received. An excellent city car, relatively high-spirited, maneuverable. It is quite possible to travel over short distances 2-3 people and a small luggage, along the highway it goes 100-110 quite confidently, but more is not needed. The condo and the stove are doing just fi https://cars45.com.gh/uXkJKfAUDGqAAHEQXPS6Ff2k

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV & DVD Equipment in Tanzania

Sony Sound Bars

Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB Gold